 Castle / *17310 (-5)
  Re: Securities Firm and Statue Maker's Marketplace

Hey Jeremy, Do you mean add the concept that Nathan just invented? Sure go ahead, seems like a good idea. "Shop design for end of alley" or something like that. The MM sure has taken off hasn't it, Jeremy? Woohoo! Josh (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Glory, glory 2003!

"Richard Noeckel" <Shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H87vG0.E2H@lugnet.com... (...) Lawdy Lawks !! Of course it can't be as good as a totally new castle line, but its a new castle none the less and it looks good (from the one (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.year.2003)

  Re: Glory, glory 2003!

(...) Hey, Great idea, and don't forget the Royal Golden Sword also. Also I'd suggest they'll make cloak's with various colors accessory pack. Did anyone notice that set 4720 includes a clear green goblet? (URL) "Webrain" Dori (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.year.2003)

  Re: Securities Firm and Statue Maker's Marketplace

Hey Nathan, Very neat MOCs. I especially like the statue makers shop. Now I really have to build one of my own, since you and Lenny have done one! The securities firm almost looks like it could be a gate to me. Maybe the entrance to your market? The (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Securities Firm and Statue Maker's Marketplace

(...) Yes! I would have never imagined a tower like you made! I think a revision to the MM Standard is in order... whadya think guys? This must go for all the great MM builders in the .castle community: While I have had little time to comment on (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact