 Castle / *17120 (-5)
  Re: Please read this!

Matt, I revisited your tale and made it through the first two scenes. One point on presentation: it would be helpful if scenes were divided by something like asterisks (****). Also, this sentence: She asked, looking towards Dash, still donned in his (...) (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: The Adventurers are going all the way to China...

(...) To illustrate just what it is I'm trying to say about what I see, I made this real quick: (URL) making this picture, I noticed what might be a whisker, or perhaps a very long tooth. I would hope it's a whisker (which goes well with the whole (...) (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.year.2003, lugnet.castle)

  Re: A new website with a bonus! New Movie!

(...) I've started reading the story but have yet to finish - it's a good one though! Lot's smiles :) (...) Yikes! Good stuff! Looks like a real trailer done with a big budget! Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

"Anthony Sava" <savatheaggie@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H75JE2.19F@lugnet.com... <snip> (...) As I've said so many times before. I only hope that someday our website will be this good. Burn effect is done good. Not too much so that you can't (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: A new website with a bonus! New Movie!

(...) wanted to say that I finished reading the whole story the other day and that really is something to be proud of. I look forward to the sequel. Rock on wif ya bad self! e. (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact