 Castle / *17070 (-20)
  Marketplace Entries

It appears that the MM is in a short hiatus for the moment, so I've taken on a project to provide an easy list of all marketplace entries thus far for the purpose of when the MM webpage is back up and going the webmaster will have only one place to (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hogwarts Castle

(...) Hi René, I applied for a folder in your site for the ISCC for like 7 times now (in both ways) and I still havn't recieve a replay from you. Please please, contact me as soon as you see this, thanks P.S. The HP castle is magnificent, great job (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hogwarts Castle

(...) Hello Frank, I've amanded it, thank you for point it out to me, Leg Godt! René (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Hogwarts Castle

(...) Frank (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: robert carneys site - anyone?

(...) I didn't know he had his own domain. And even better... it works! Thanks! Saskia (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hogwarts Castle

I have to admit, that after seeing the first movie, I was wondering how long until someone did this. I didn't think it would look so good, though. -lenny (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Takeshi Itou has done it again

(...) again, maybe this is jealousy bleeding through. -lenny (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Two New Medieval Marketplace buildings

Interesting stuff, Aaron. Thanks for sharing. I particularly like the use of green plates in front of the inn to simulate the grass, while maintains the tan walkway. It just looks so much like a worn walkway. the Sidegate is kinda hard to see, but (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Two New Medieval Marketplace buildings

(...) They look nice Aaron, they capture the medieval half timber look very well. Thanks, George (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Hogwarts Castle

Hello@all, did anyone noticed this ISCC entry from yesterday? (URL) this is really worth a look, Leg Godt! René www.1000steine.de (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: robert carneys site - anyone?

"Richard Noeckel" <shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H6G9po.19u@lugnet.com... (...) anyone tried (URL) recently ?? -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Cool Site Of The Week

Hi all, I'm really happy ! I try for a long time and it's done. My website (Avalonnia : (URL) is nominated for the "cool site of the week". If one of you liked my MOCs ... Could you vote for me ? Denix, the French castle builder (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Takeshi Itou has done it again

(URL) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Two New Medieval Marketplace buildings

Please take a look at these two buildings: The Sidegate and The Lonely Squirrel (an inn) (URL) Sneary (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Roof Design using 30407

Hello Amado, I've not seen this before. It looks interesting. Those pieces (it seems) have been mostly used in conjunction with creatures, particularly Anthony's Tel'Karak (dragon) and Griffin designs, and people inspired by such. I always have a (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Roof Design using 30407

Having extra pieces from the Star Wars sets, we've come up with some use for the 'Hinge Plate 1 x 8 with Angled Side Extensions' (30407) as a roof for our next MM project. Anybody else tried/seen this before? (URL) & Sons (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: MM: Four new shops

(...) Thank you. I particularly liked the tents as well. they turned out how i imagined them, which is not usual for me. I've always had an interest in middle east/central asian peoples and cultures and look forward to the new "oriental" (...) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forestmen's Shop MOC

Hey James, talk about one stop forestman shopping! This is a cute little place, and it looks good how you've arranged all of the "merchandise." It looks filled, organized, and like a real shop. It is funny how even forestmen shops have defensive (...) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Forestmen's Shop MOC

Hi everyone, Here is my Forestmen's shop MOC. It features a fully stocked store, where a forestman can get just about anything he might need along with a small attic living space. Here is the folder: (URL) here are a couple deep links: The front of (...) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MM: Four new shops

Hi Lenny, Very nice shops! I especially like your tents. I can't wait for the folder to be public so I can examine them more closely. In my potion shop I also used a sort of arab as the vendor ((URL) with a guy from the local tavern who stopped by (...) (22 years ago, 7-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact