 Castle / *16885 (-20)
  whats going on???

hi guys, i was wondering if any of you guys were having this same problem? I emailed all my characters and such too the owner of castle world, and well he hasn't put it up yet is he busy or something, and if so how come he doesn't respond to my (...) (22 years ago, 16-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tha First Medieval Marketplace!

(...) I was going to paint it black and get that long traveled/old look but I didn't get round to it (why ruin a banana?). God Bless, Nathan (22 years ago, 16-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: who is the castle curator???

Adrian Drake wrote in message ... (...) Aha! Thanks Adrian you learn something new every day... Kevin ---...--- NEW Cottage kit, 577 pieces! (URL) TOWN PLANNING information: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild of Bricksmiths(TM): (URL) Lego Web (...) (22 years ago, 16-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Tha First Medieval Marketplace!

Hello! (...) The by far rarest thing to find in an European medieval shop might be the banana. :-) Bye Jojo (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tha First Medieval Marketplace!

(...) Hi, The Rare Items Co. is going to become the first medieval marketplace to get in new stock. I updated it's inventory with a white hood, full body armour, ornate silver armour, a brown crossbow, the black knight's four dragon flag, and a (...) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: who is the castle curator???

(...) Right click on the thumbnail and go to properties. Copy the url listed there, and paste where you want it. Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: who is the castle curator???

LUGNET Admin wrote in message ... (...) Kevin ---...--- NEW Cottage kit, 577 pieces! (URL) TOWN PLANNING information: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild of Bricksmiths(TM): (URL) Lego Web page: (URL) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: who is the castle curator???

(...) I must admit, I haven't been following this thread closely.. but I just noticed the above and wanted to point out that I've used BS thumbnails before. like here: (URL) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Tauros Military Outpost

(...) Thanks Christian. I wish I would have taken more pictures myself, as well. It's a lot of fun to look back and see what you intended to do, and then see the final product and what it eventually mutated into. Don't worry though, I plan on doing (...) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Proposed Castle Side-bar Version 3.0

(...) Great Ideas Jeff. Still looking forward to see what kind of "General Castle Links" you want to add to the Castle Side-bar. I have taken into account what you said, and have made changes accordingly. The castlepage is broken up into 2 (...) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: who is the castle curator???

(...) Sure... it helps. Also, Brickshelf automatically makes thumbnails of all the pictures of uploaded to it. I can use the thumbnails for the higher "demand" pictures. We'll see what kind of pics the people want to see on the castle side-bar. (...) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Tauros Military Outpost

(...) Cool, thanks Bruce! Building around the landscape was a really fun challenge for this project. And I think the sloped walls on the inside give it a very aesthetic and natural look, which makes it more fun to look at. (...) Yeah, I've seen some (...) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Finally pictures of My BrickFest 2002 MOCs

Hey Andy, Neat buildings! You put alot of detail into them. I was quite impressed. The roof on the inn was very original. Josh (...) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I gotta quit losing these arguments with myself...

Hey Anthony, Cool characters, as always. Will these guys be in your new epic? Josh (...) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Finally pictures of My BrickFest 2002 MOCs

"Andy Lynch" <andy@NOSPAMandyandjackie.com> wrote in message news:H5FC1I.5Hy@lugnet.com... (...) tremendous (...) Wait until they are a bit older and take up a tremendous amount of your LEGO :) (...) Thanks for sharing those Andy. As I have said (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tauros Military Outpost

Very nice; it has alot of detail and it's large, but still looks good overall. I must say I really like the timeline photo thing; everyone should do this, it really adds depth to the model. Great! Christian (22 years ago, 7-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: who is the castle curator???

(...) As far as pics go I basically tell people that I saw their pic, liked it, and if they want their pic on the sidebar, could they please put one on BrickShelf that was sized "thus by such" (300 pixels or so wide seems a good width), and send me (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: looking for pics of a castle

Magnus, I think you are thinking of Eric Brok's Estuary Stronghold. A truly magnificent MOC. (URL) in menu: Castle -> Estuary Stronghold -> Making of & Construction ----- Original Message ----- From: "Magnus Lauglo" <thunder_road@hotmail.com> (...) (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  looking for pics of a castle

I am looking for pics of a specific castle MOC for some building ideas. These pics were posted a while ago and I don't remember what it was called, or who built it, but it was very impressive, and I am sure many peopel remeber the one I mean. I (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: who is the castle curator???

(...) I would strongly recommend you not make a list of personal page links. It would be very long and a major hassle, and people will complain if their links aren't on it (some of you may remember a recent fiasco in .mecha like this). Links to (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.curators)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact