 Castle / *16880 (-10)
  Re: who is the castle curator???

(...) Right click on the thumbnail and go to properties. Copy the url listed there, and paste where you want it. Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: who is the castle curator???

LUGNET Admin wrote in message ... (...) Kevin ---...--- NEW Cottage kit, 577 pieces! (URL) TOWN PLANNING information: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild of Bricksmiths(TM): (URL) Lego Web page: (URL) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: who is the castle curator???

(...) I must admit, I haven't been following this thread closely.. but I just noticed the above and wanted to point out that I've used BS thumbnails before. like here: (URL) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Tauros Military Outpost

(...) Thanks Christian. I wish I would have taken more pictures myself, as well. It's a lot of fun to look back and see what you intended to do, and then see the final product and what it eventually mutated into. Don't worry though, I plan on doing (...) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Proposed Castle Side-bar Version 3.0

(...) Great Ideas Jeff. Still looking forward to see what kind of "General Castle Links" you want to add to the Castle Side-bar. I have taken into account what you said, and have made changes accordingly. The castlepage is broken up into 2 (...) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: who is the castle curator???

(...) Sure... it helps. Also, Brickshelf automatically makes thumbnails of all the pictures of uploaded to it. I can use the thumbnails for the higher "demand" pictures. We'll see what kind of pics the people want to see on the castle side-bar. (...) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Tauros Military Outpost

(...) Cool, thanks Bruce! Building around the landscape was a really fun challenge for this project. And I think the sloped walls on the inside give it a very aesthetic and natural look, which makes it more fun to look at. (...) Yeah, I've seen some (...) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Finally pictures of My BrickFest 2002 MOCs

Hey Andy, Neat buildings! You put alot of detail into them. I was quite impressed. The roof on the inn was very original. Josh (...) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I gotta quit losing these arguments with myself...

Hey Anthony, Cool characters, as always. Will these guys be in your new epic? Josh (...) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Finally pictures of My BrickFest 2002 MOCs

"Andy Lynch" <andy@NOSPAMandyandjackie.com> wrote in message news:H5FC1I.5Hy@lugnet.com... (...) tremendous (...) Wait until they are a bit older and take up a tremendous amount of your LEGO :) (...) Thanks for sharing those Andy. As I have said (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact