 Castle / *16235 (-5)
  Re: Cathedral Boardgame

(...) Thanks for the nice comments everyone, I appreciate them. I haven't looked in a while, but I think the price of the small wooden set was around $30 US, you used to be able to find them at the Game Keeper stores out here in California. The (...) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Cathedral Boardgame

(...) That's very cool. An excellent rendition of the game, and a cool game to boot. :) James (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Cathedral Boardgame

"Jason Spears" <spearjr@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H2y00M.A4M@lugnet.com... (...) Unfortunately, it does appear to be expensive, as the only version available seems to be made out of hardwood. The version that I have owned for a long time (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming)

  Train and Castle pics (from PLUGfest)

Hi guys, I'm just posting the link to the pics from the latest PLUGfest, where I had the chance to take some snapshots of my bridge (mentioned earlier on .trains, about 4 months ago), and a couple other stuff. Since there is no text, I'll make a (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle)

  A 'bathedral', my latest giving in to temptation...

A few weeks of building and some more days of working out some ideas are shown here in a few pics. They are made with a standard camera, so quality could be better (flash is most of the time diverting). But I hope they still show the pleasure of (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact