 Castle / *16235 (-10)
  Re: Cathedral Boardgame

(...) Thanks for the nice comments everyone, I appreciate them. I haven't looked in a while, but I think the price of the small wooden set was around $30 US, you used to be able to find them at the Game Keeper stores out here in California. The (...) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Cathedral Boardgame

(...) That's very cool. An excellent rendition of the game, and a cool game to boot. :) James (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Cathedral Boardgame

"Jason Spears" <spearjr@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H2y00M.A4M@lugnet.com... (...) Unfortunately, it does appear to be expensive, as the only version available seems to be made out of hardwood. The version that I have owned for a long time (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming)

  Train and Castle pics (from PLUGfest)

Hi guys, I'm just posting the link to the pics from the latest PLUGfest, where I had the chance to take some snapshots of my bridge (mentioned earlier on .trains, about 4 months ago), and a couple other stuff. Since there is no text, I'll make a (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle)

  A 'bathedral', my latest giving in to temptation...

A few weeks of building and some more days of working out some ideas are shown here in a few pics. They are made with a standard camera, so quality could be better (flash is most of the time diverting). But I hope they still show the pleasure of (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Cathedral Boardgame

(...) First, those pieces you have created are quite nice. The board is also quite attractive. Second, I have to say that that game seems like it would be quite fun. I looked around the websites it suggests to buy a copy, it is sort of expensive (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Something new in the land of Ikros

(...) Now this is stupendous, because it announces the next chapter (forgive the pun) in one of my fav Lego story teller's career. Waiting to see the offspring of Garalt and Aliyah take the call to arms... Jeremy (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

"Anthony Sava" <savatheaggie@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H2ww7L.Ez0@lugnet.com... (...) website. (...) it a (...) Great job! I enjoyed your production very much! -- Bob Fay (URL) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Something new in the land of Ikros

Just thought I'd like to point out a new link on the main page of my website. It's nothing stupendous, but if you have the time you might want to give it a once over. (URL) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Cathedral Boardgame

Gary, Beautiful execution. I especially like the gray cathedral piece. It's kind of an abstract city. Oh, when I was looking at that, the first things I thought of were the houses and hotels from monopoly. A big monopoly board would be a pretty cool (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact