 Castle / *15980 (-20)
  Re: The sands of time have run out...

(...) Same thoughts exactly, it's a pitty that there are only more 6 chapters to go but prehaps you can write afterward "Tel'Karak Zrahl strikes again" or something like that. Or better yet, write a book (or 4) that describe what happend before, the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: The sands of time have run out...

(...) Antnony, As always a pleasure to read. I just wish that you were not done with the dragons so soon. I see that you still some how made a cliffhanger again. Thanks for the story. I'll be sad to see you finish it in a way but maybe you can come (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  The sands of time have run out...

Life got ya down? Need a little time out from reality? Have too much hair on your head? Then I've got the cure for you! Two brand spankin' new chapters for the Chronicles of Ikros, ready for public viewing. So without further ado, I'm proud to (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Run Away

ah.... i see. thanks for the (fishes for proper part of speech...comes up short) jargon (not what I was looking for.) -tk "Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message news:H1vyJo.BL4@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Run Away

(...) "You pull the pin, and count to no more, no less then five. Not four, but five, nor six." "One, two, three, five!" KABOOM!!! -JHK (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Run Away

(...) From (URL) : NLSO: Non-Lego Significant Other. Regards ROSCO (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Run Away

what does NLSO mean. -tk "Mike Petrucelli" <lordi@erols.com> wrote in message news:H1v8r0.280@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Don Bruce's chateau

Hi all, I just wanted to highlight Don Bruce's chateau. I really like how he is working at a whole variety of scales to make a historical castle. Anyway, it showed up on the Brickshelf recent page and I was once again impressed. Here's the link: (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Run Away

(...) Looks like it's time to bring in the 'Holy Hand Grenade' - Bob (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  New Customs Up

Hey all, I don't know if everyone has seen this yet, but Jeff from "Jeff's Armory" has a few new prototypes up of his custom home-made weapons. You'll note that most of them are Star Wars things, but scroll down a little bit to see the castle stuff (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Run Away

(...) "Would it help to confuse it if we run away more?" "Oh, shut up and go and change your armour." :-) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Run Away

"I warned you, but did you listen to me? Oh nooooooo!" "We'd better not try another frontal assault, that rabbit's dynamite!" Dave "Mike Petrucelli" <lordi@erols.com> wrote in message news:H1v8r0.280@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: MOC: Tudor Gatehouse

(...) Thanks - I am glad you like them especially since your designs are also very good. Ben (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Run Away

My NLSO customized a rabbit for me. (URL) Away! -Mike Petrucelli (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: MOC: Tudor Gatehouse

(...) Great job! -K (URL) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  MOC: Tudor Gatehouse

This weekend I created a new castle set - the "Tudor Gatehouse". It is based loosely on the gatehouse at Stokesay castle. It can be seen here: (URL) features a bridge, large gate doors, four beds, two tables, and a massive fireplace. I plan to (...) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Shadow Falls

(...) Thanks, I'm glad you liked it! I don't think I'll be able to do eight cliff hangers, but I'm glad you think me capable. I'll have a few more chapters up soon, hopefully. Thanks for the reply! --Anthony (...) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: DRAGONS ROCKS!!! Puns unavoidable, not truly sorry :o)

<snip> (...) <snip> Just a note on your observations. The heads of these guys are not glued on, they are real snug fitting and due to the bleed of the blackened paint look, some paint may have crept into the joint hole a little. This is common with (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Medieval total war - Non lego content

Thanks Bruce for the info. Looks like a lot of fun! Magnus (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Medieval total war - Non lego content

(...) It has it's strengths and weaknesses. If you don't like what is essentially a medieval miniatures game with attached campaign game, then you won't like it. Seeing as how I use Lego for miniatures battles, I am a biased source. (...) I have a (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact