 Castle / *15270 (-10)
  Re: Walls of Zanzibar

Gary, This is one of the most beautiful MOC's I have seen in a long time. Unique, yet recognizable and simply built. Along with the tan/white scheme, I really like the lt. grey/dk. grey alternating plates in the wall. Your awnings are seconded only (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Walls of Zanzibar

(...) You got me curious... (feel free to e-mail me further data, if it is so "un-postable" in LUGNET :-P) (...) Would it be related to what you said above? :-D Pedro (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Walls of Zanzibar

(...) Gary, Wow, that's great, you have some nice details there (particularly the canopies) and the color scheme is nice. Thanks, George (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Walls of Zanzibar

In lugnet.adventurers, Gary Thomas writes: <SNIP> (...) I like the colour scheme, love the balcony scenes, and find the use of lion heads in your archway so good, I'll probably goining to use it myself (copying is the nicest way of complimenting (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tolidar

My homepage has moved to (URL) uploaded it today, just for you :) If you hadn´t asked about it, it probably wouldn´t have come up for another month or two.... /Elin (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Walls of Zanzibar

"Gary Thomas" <thomasg@rohan.sdsu.edu> wrote in message news:Gxz7Kt.n33@lugnet.com... (...) and (...) this (...) I (...) being (...) That really is fantastic Gary. The design is classic era Lego, with great use of brick and space. I've tried a few (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Walls of Zanzibar

Hi Gary, I love your latest MOC! At www.1000steine.de/forum I mentioned that this is my favorite model for the next customer's MOC which LEGO should produce! The color sheme, the sun roof, the arch ... as said by someone else: Really really nice (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Walls of Zanzibar

(...) I love it.... I've always wanted to do something like that... never got round to it... I love the striped awnings.... very clever... gives a nice feel too Kev..: ) www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Chronicles Teaser

Just to prove that I'm really going through with this whole 'continuing the Chronicles of Ikros' thing, I've decided to release another teaser picture of an upcoming, BRAND NEW chapter of the Chronicles of Ikros. Admitedly the last teaser was a (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Chronicles of Ikros - Now Fully Illustrated!

(...) Thanks much! Yeah, a lot of people like the tower chapter a lot too, though my favorite is towards the end of the current chapter list. Just you wait till book IV... And thanks for the feedback! (...) --Anthony (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact