 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 895
894  |  896
Subject:
The Chase!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 04:08:14 GMT

Two rival gang members blaze down the Neo Tokyo 4 highway with the Fuzz in
hot pursuit.
Red Shiva created by Mark Sandlin and LDrawn by Mladin Pejic
Blue Ronin by me
Interceptor by Steve Runnels

http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/800x600.jpg
http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/800x600lgeo.jpg