 Space / 9409
Re: The Chase!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 21:33:24 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
"Ryan Farrington" <ryanjf@ifriendly.com> wrote in message
Hey Sproaticus, add this to the Lego wallpaper list! Cool picture, Jon!
Hey that'd be cool by me! : )

Done!  :-,  I'll post an update soon.

BTW, in the original message you mention some renderings of the same scene
using LGEO parts...do you still have those?

Cheers,
- jsproat