 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 873
Re: conversion to POVRAY
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 20:54:36 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Tim David writes:
Hi

This weekend I have been reading the instructions for L3P, both the ones on
the site and the ones that come zipped with the program. I can't work it out
Could someone give me a brief, clear guide as to how to use it?

I would suggest skipping the learning curve of L3P and download the L3PAddOn
program. It is a very nice windows interface that writes out the L3P commands.

You can download it at www.Ldraw.org.

Jake

---
Jake McKee