 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 867
Re: New Render
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 13:45:15 GMT

Andy Lynch <andy@andyandjackie.com> writes:
Do you have any pointers for making the rendered images brighter?  I
seem to remember that before I began using L2P (with L3P and L3PAO),
that my rendered images were more brightly lit.

Add more lights, reposition the lights, and/or make the lights brighter.
Brighter lights can be obtained by using color values greater than 1.  I
usually create one main bright light source and then add a few dimmer (and
often shadowless) lights to fill in.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu