 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 852
  RE: BTTF DeLorean render

(...) The lights are all part of the POV file, which is why it took so long to render. Atmospheric media (ie, the fog) is *slow*. --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu (URL) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: BTTF DeLorean render

oh,ok, If that what makes it slow,maybe I'll try to run that file without the fog. Thanks for my new background image! Gary Bram Lambrecht <bram@cwru.edu> wrote in message news:MABBIBJJFOJIOHD...wru.edu... (...) file (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  RE: BTTF DeLorean render

(...) You wouldn't get the same lighting effects, so it would be rather boring. Since POV-Ray media doesn't make any sense (at least not to me), the background would change entirely too. (...) Welcome! --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu (URL) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)