 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 841
  Re: LGEO and colours

(...) I get the same problems. I think it has to do with l3p not reconising it as an "official" ldraw color, but as a homemade/custom color. I do not know how to fix it though. l3p Does this to me with trans orange as well, so it is not just l3p (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: LGEO and colours

Austin Greenwood wrote... (...) Please be more specific. My L3P v1.3 20010120 renders color 57 Transparent Orange well. /Lars (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)