 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 766
765  |  767
Subject:
New Scenes at BrickDreams, and Thanks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 22:36:24 GMT

Scene #7 has now been released, and you can see a preview of Scene #8,
which is currently burning away in Bryce on my other computer. I
estimate the scene will be finished in about 16 hours, give or take a
few. The 128x96 preview image alone took over an hour to render.

Furthermore, I would like to say thanks for all the great comments and
interest in my scenes. BrickDreams has got over 550 hits since its
public debut 50 hours ago, and has generated about 200 hits of splash
traffic on my RCXbug and artwork sites. As long as you guys keep coming
I'll keep modeling new scenes.

One more thing: is it okay for me to be posting my site updates to
lugnet.general? I figured since everyone here likes LEGO and has a
computer (with a desktop), that BrickDreams would fall under general
interest, but I don't want to step on any toes.

--

Regards

Micah J. Mabelitini - LUGNET #918
The University of Kentucky
SECC Middlesboro Academic Skills Resource Center
accutron@kih.net - http://www.users.kih.net/~micahx/