 General / 29012
Re: New Scenes at BrickDreams, and Thanks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 00:03:53 GMT

"Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D." wrote:

Whats your BrickDreams www address?
I think I may have missed it.
--
Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D.

Guh...I can't believe I forgot to put in the URL....

http://www.users.kih.net/~micahx/brickdreams/

--

Regards

Micah J. Mabelitini - LUGNET #918
The University of Kentucky
SECC Middlesboro Academic Skills Resource Center
accutron@kih.net - http://www.users.kih.net/~micahx/