 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 614
613  |  615
Subject:
Interior shots of Cathedral of Ice
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.build.arch
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 03:47:01 GMT

Previously, my Cathedral of Ice was just a thin shell of bricks with no
significant interior.  Now, I've added a full interior and posted several
pictures.

Here is the master index (including both interior and exterior shots):

Specific pictures are described below:

This is a shot down the nave from the entrance.

This shot is looking up at the nave ceiling.  I was influenced by the
English Perpendicular (Gothic) style, but I twisted it into my own design.

This picture looks down the right side-aisle:

This shot is from the middle of the trancept, looking back at the nave.

This shot looks back on the nave, from the second story.  One can clearly
see the organ at the end of the building.

This is a shot of the choir, looking up at the ceiling.

LMKWYT

Brad
http://members.home.net/hmltn1/lego.htm