 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 540 (-5)
  Re: A Problem with L3P Add-On

(...) Nicholas, It doesn't matter what drive or directory you have L3P in, L3PAO should run fine. Open up Regedit (go to Start | Run | type in "RegEdit") Go to the key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings Inside this key, you (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: A Problem with L3P Add-On

(...) Nicholas, It doesn't matter what drive or directory you have L3P in, L3PAO should run fine. Open up Regedit (go to Start | Run | type in "RegEdit") Go to the key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings Inside this key, you (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  A Problem with L3P Add-On

Hello everybody. First off, if you haven't seen the pictures of the 2001 sets go do that. Now. Okay, now my question. When I start up the latest version of L3PAO, it works fine. I enter all the settings I want and it works fine. But then when I (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Space Police 1 (was Re: Space Police 2 set renderings)

Hello Kyle, Doh, you are right. Hmmmm. I have to resubmit these with the right description ;). It always seemed to me that Space Police 2 has the more 'old-fashioned' looking design. -- Greetings, Carsten Schmitz "Kyle Keppler" (...) (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space)

  Re: Space Police 2 set renderings

Very nice logos. But those are Space Police 1: (URL) Police 2 looked like this: (URL) further beside the point, isn't it interesting that one set is 6831 and the other is 6813? ;^) ~Mark (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact