 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 472
  Re: bmp2avi

In lugnet.cad.ray, John Jensen writes: .>it gets a bit tedious adding every single frame by hand:) (...) mpeg encoder avi2vcd (URL) will make an mpeg1 file that can be played on your computer and it ready to burn to VCD for your DVD player. Many VCD (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: bmp2avi

(...) Great, but what I really nead is a tool, or perhaps just the information, to create a proper avi out of bmp's. Do I need my bmp's to have a special format? Do I need a fixed number of frames? Or should any old size of bmp's snap together (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: bmp2avi

(...) My mistake, I though you said you have an AVI, and wanted an easy way to convert to MPG. Here are some other resources for you: (URL) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)