 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 461
Re: 3D Studio users, help? (never mind)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 03:58:45 GMT

On Wed, 19 Jul 2000 11:04:54 -0600, Karim wrote
(in message <FxyFG6.H58@lugnet.com>):

Never mind! :)  There is a conversion utility listed on the page! :( I looked
right at it and didn't see it. <sigh>

--Karim

Karim,
You've been awfully quiet.  Anything we can look forward to?

--
Thanks,
Ben

Ben Vaughan