 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 427
    Re: Can LDAO do this? (was: anyone interested in rendering for me?) —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) The main file for, say, SKETCH.DAT, shows up as a union block named sketch_dot_dat. I suppose that a post-l3p tool could just read in the POV output file and parse this union and insert the clock-checking logic. The same tool could also spit (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Can LDAO do this? (was: anyone interested in rendering for me?) —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) Yes, this should be perfectly appropriate. Perl would be a good tool to do this. Of course, it makes more sense to do this conversion in L3P to start with... If we can persuade Lars to do it! On the other hand, I don't like using POV-Ray to (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dev)