 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 39
  Re: Pentapterigoid Star Fighter wallpaper

I think it SUCKS! Now that I have your attention, that's a b;atamt lie ;-). What can I say, awesome. Now, uh, suggestions for a cradle to display it in? ;-) Look like I'll need to crack out all those spare Snow Speeders for parts! (...) ***(URL) (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Pentapterigoid Star Fighter wallpaper

(...) Hmm, I usually just stand it on its engines. The original version could balance rather well on one wing, but it can't in the new version. I suppose you could build a rack sort of like Eric K's B-wing racks to hold it... (...) If you build it, (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.ray)