 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 372
Re: I need help with my model for kidvention
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 13:12:33 GMT

Jonathan Wilson <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> writes:

My mistake. It [POV-Ray] will run but it keeps crashing (but then
again, netscape, ICQ, visual c++ and most of my other software
keeps crashing as well...)

Sounds to me like you may want to reinstall whatever OS you are
currently running.  Or you may try to use a more stable OS, if
available.

(FU: off-topic.geek)

Fredrik