 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 369
  I need help with my model for kidvention

I am looking for someome to help turn my model into a rendered scene (my petrol station). Basicly I provide the .dat file and someone makes it look good as a pov scene, with my direction. I dont know how to use povray (It wont even run on my PC...). (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: I need help with my model for kidvention

(...) Out of curiosity: What kind of computer do you have which does not even run POV-Ray? POV-Ray runs of virtually all kinds of systems, even the oldest MS-DOS and Amiga and UNIX-boxes. Fredrik (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: I need help with my model for kidvention

(...) My mistake. It will run but it keeps crashing (but then again, netscape, ICQ, visual c++ and most of my other software keeps crashing as well...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: I need help with my model for kidvention

(...) Sounds to me like you may want to reinstall whatever OS you are currently running. Or you may try to use a more stable OS, if available. (FU: off-topic.geek) Fredrik (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: I need help with my model for kidvention

Still, I do need some help, because even if povray worked then I still wouldnt know how to use it, someone please help. (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  (canceled)