 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 320
319  |  321
Subject:
Moving an object in a scene
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sun, 30 Apr 2000 19:26:43 GMT

In POV-Ray how does one go about changing the position of a model in the
scene.  I've figured out how to move the camera around, but can't figure out
how to move an object.  Any help would be appreciated.

Also what do I need to do to add a 2nd model to a scene.  Right now I'm using
MLCad and then converting the dat using L3P.  I think I've figured out what
line in the pov file would duplicate the model, but that would just put a
model on top of the one already there.  So that is why I need to know how to
change the position.

Thanks

Jason