 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2970 (-5)
  Re: L3P Warnings

(...) LDView already has the ability to do this automatic replacement during POV export: Create a POV directory inside your LDraw directory Put p an parts directories in the POV directory Drop in POV files with the same filenames as the original (...) (14 years ago, 1-Jul-10, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

  Re: L3P Warnings

(...) Thanks, but no, I don't get irritated so no need for yet another parameter to silence certain warnings. I was just a little worried. And if a future version of L3P will no longer support inline code, I'll probably stick to 1.4 Beta - if not (...) (14 years ago, 1-Jul-10, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: L3P Warnings

In lugnet.cad.ray, Dave Schuler wrote: <snip> (...) See also my reply on Tore Eriksson message. It would be called 3001.pov and has the same information in it as the 'else' portion of the current dat files (although without the leading 0's, it would (...) (14 years ago, 1-Jul-10, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: L3P Warnings

In lugnet.cad.ray, Tore Eriksson wrote: <snip> (...) alternatives. In that case I think Don is right, just ignore the warnings and keep doing what you like. I doubt Lars will stop supporting his own LDraw meta extensions altogether. (...) The thing (...) (14 years ago, 1-Jul-10, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: L3P Warnings

(...) I think I've got a solution for you and Dave. Stop worrying about the messages. ;) No, really. The current version of L3P still does what you want, right? And I think we can safely predict that the next non-beta version of L3P is highly (...) (14 years ago, 1-Jul-10, to lugnet.cad.ray)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact