 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2918
  Re: Transparent colors in POV-Ray

(...) I thought that l3p did shrink all the dimensions a little bit, so that two adjacent brick's co-planar surfaces don't appear as one surface. I quote from the L3P web page: Seams between bricks To have more realistic renderings L3P can make a (...) (15 years ago, 14-Jun-09, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Transparent colors in POV-Ray

(...) L3P shrinks whole highlevel parts, thats a feature I was planning to implement later. But if you shrink the whole part the window and brick will still share the same stud dimensions. Shrinking only the studs could cause problems later on when (...) (15 years ago, 14-Jun-09, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Transparent colors in POV-Ray

(...) I'd say that a nice temporary solution would be just to allow a simple stud shrinking option for L3P generated studs and let people deal with LGEO separately. LGEO has less problems in this regard anyway as many of the parts are created as (...) (15 years ago, 15-Jun-09, to lugnet.cad.ray)