 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2905 (-5)
  Re: LDraw road macro update

I've updated the macros again. Lots of changes and a few bug fixes. All road objects are now solid and can be used within CSG operations. Added optional road embankments. The angle of the embankment is determined by the embankment slope and sky (...) (16 years ago, 21-Dec-08, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

  "LGEO" and "L3P v1.4 BETA 20080930"

Lutz Uhlmann and I are happy and proud to announce the release of a new large set of the LGEO parts and the supporting L3P. Well, more than seven years since last release of L3P... what can I say? During that time I have had several periods with (...) (16 years ago, 30-Sep-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray) !!

  Re: New FastRad Tutorial

(...) Very nice! Thanks! (16 years ago, 26-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

  New FastRad Tutorial

Hello all, Just recently I bought a web domain and started a small site. One of the first things on my list was a decent FastRad tutorial, because before I was limited to text-only with Brickshelf. I tried to make it as simple as possible, with (...) (16 years ago, 13-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

  Re: LDraw road macro update

(...) Thanks! Automatically adding road signs, street lamps, etc., would be nice. Also, IIRC, someone wrote a utility for creating LDraw bridges. But I am busy with other things right now and will have to get back to it later. -Mike (16 years ago, 6-Jul-08, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact