 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2903
Re: New FastRad Tutorial
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 2008 04:02:37 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Trevor Hewer wrote:
   Hello all,

Just recently I bought a web domain and started a small site. One of the first things on my list was a decent FastRad tutorial, because before I was limited to text-only with Brickshelf. I tried to make it as simple as possible, with minimal hassle. Hit the link below to access it. Any feedback/questions/comments are appreciated!

FastRad

Very nice! Thanks!