 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2899
    Re: LDraw road macro update —Timothy Gould
   (...) Cool POVray macro. I may be forced to use this when I post future CAD car MOCs. Tim (16 years ago, 25-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

        Re: LDraw road macro update —Michael Horvath
   (...) Thanks! Automatically adding road signs, street lamps, etc., would be nice. Also, IIRC, someone wrote a utility for creating LDraw bridges. But I am busy with other things right now and will have to get back to it later. -Mike (16 years ago, 6-Jul-08, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)