 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2834
  Re: Opinions sought on rendering method

(...) In my opinion, both images are unusable for instructions. Prefering legibility over realism (though a bit of "realism" is still needed to even recognize the shapes), I put down some universal rules for creating instructions of virtually any (...) (17 years ago, 8-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

  Re: Opinions sought on rendering method

(...) A very important point - I didn't even noticed that the vehicle roof was grey, not white! (...) That's the main problem of LDD generated instructions: no edges... Philo (17 years ago, 9-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)