 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2732
  Re: L3P question concerning MPD files

(...) I think it should be mentioned that the MPD format was specifically designed to allow you to encapsulate all of the submodels of one single model into a single file for convenient transmission to others. It wasn't designed to allow for (...) (18 years ago, 13-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: L3P question concerning MPD files

(...) Hi, well, the first model is for sure my main model, but I'd like to provide some other views of my main model, too - for example, if my submodels are several modules of a starship, I'd like to be the main model the docked version, and another (...) (18 years ago, 14-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.ray)