 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2730
  Re: L3P question concerning MPD files

(...) Or instead of learning POV-Ray code language, just get in the habbit of exporting the scene model (IE the one with all the sub models from inside MPD file assymbled in), and rendering it. Thats the way I do it. Jeffrey Jarvis (18 years ago, 13-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: L3P question concerning MPD files

(...) I think it should be mentioned that the MPD format was specifically designed to allow you to encapsulate all of the submodels of one single model into a single file for convenient transmission to others. It wasn't designed to allow for (...) (18 years ago, 13-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: L3P question concerning MPD files

(...) Hi, well, the first model is for sure my main model, but I'd like to provide some other views of my main model, too - for example, if my submodels are several modules of a starship, I'd like to be the main model the docked version, and another (...) (18 years ago, 14-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.ray)