 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2712
Error: Cheap focal blur tutorial
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2007 14:36:57 GMT

Sorry about this. I found an error in Section 2 of the tutorial.

In order to use the above file we must convert our blanked version of the model to povray (do not use LGEO) and then, in the line after

should be:

In order to use the above file we must convert our blanked version of the model to povray (if you plan to use LGEO for the final render you should also use it here) and then, in the line after

Tim