 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2704
  Re: Remix Disco: 55 Disco

Hi all, After lurking for more than six years, this is my very first post here. I'm watching the rendering competition very closely and I really think this is an outstanding effort! Myself, I'm still experimenting with the scene in Povray, but I (...) (18 years ago, 12-Oct-06, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

  Re: Remix Disco: 55 Disco

(...) Hi Arno, Please do send an entry. The more the better. I've copied the source files into the challenge folder (which is also unmoderated days later) but here are the deep links (3 URLs) Tim (18 years ago, 12-Oct-06, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)