 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2630
  Remix Lenin is closed (sort of)

Hi all, Thanks to everyone who posted their entries for this. It was really exciting to see so many different versions of the same model and I learnt some new tricks along the way and hope others did too. I've made a (URL) write up> for the (...) (18 years ago, 8-Mar-06, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: Remix Lenin is closed (sort of)

(...) Thanks for the ideas! It had quite a lot of fun doing my pictures! It was a long time ago I did my previous renders, but your challenge made me sit down and play again (and I *must* try that snow macro!). Maybe you could do it again some time (...) (18 years ago, 8-Mar-06, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Night picture was Re: Remix Lenin is closed (sort of)

(...) I'm glad you had fun. I must try that snow macro too. It is just so cool. Andreas is brilliant at finding good stuff to do with POVray. Night pictures is an excellent idea. And next one I'll do without any competition element so I can play too (...) (18 years ago, 8-Mar-06, to lugnet.cad.ray)