 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2630
2629  |  2631
Subject:
Remix Lenin is closed (sort of)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.events
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2006 18:10:31 GMT

Hi all,

Thanks to everyone who posted their entries for this. It was really exciting to see so many different versions of the same model and I learnt some new tricks along the way and hope others did too. I’ve made a write up for the challenge. If the curators of .cad.ray would like to post this to the official FTX pages let me know and I can send you a copy of the FTX.

Once again, thanks to everyone who entered. I hope you had some fun.

Tim

PS. The write up is at http://www.lugnet.com/~2579/RemixLenin for those who prefer to cut-and-paste.