 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2605
  Re: LDA2006 Progress Report

(...) --SNIP-- (...) --SNIP-- (...) This all sounds very cool Tore. I may have to give it a go sometime. One suggestion to you is to allow for different tweening systems. Sometimes you may want something other than a linear tweening and it would be (...) (18 years ago, 25-Feb-06, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.animation, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDA2006 Progress Report

(...) Thanks for the input, Tim. I agree. Exponential functions for acceleration or fall would be nice to have. Sinus and Cosinus functions will make smoother walks. The best would probably be support for splines or maps, but that's way beyond my (...) (18 years ago, 25-Feb-06, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.animation, lugnet.cad.dev)

  LDA2006 2006-02-25 Beta Release

Finally, I have released the first beta version of my LDraw Animation System that supports the three new standalone [sub]scripts! To give it a go, download either (URL) on what you think takes less time. Then download (URL) unpack all files into (...) (18 years ago, 25-Feb-06, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.animation, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDA2006 Progress Report

(...) Hi Tore, Congrats on your recent work. As you know, I am working on a parallel animation app project. At this point, I've stopped development on the new version and plan to dedicate the next month or so to cleanup duties (anything from (...) (18 years ago, 27-Feb-06, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.animation, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Harmonizing Syntax of TLAS, LMM, and LDA2006

(...) Thank you, Miguel. (...) As discussed earlier, I am now convinced of the animation potentials of MPDs. As a (not very active, but yet...) member of the LDraw Standards Commitee, I am also convinced of the benefits we all would enjoy if all (...) (18 years ago, 27-Feb-06, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.animation, lugnet.cad.dev)