 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2605 (-5)
  Re: LDA2006 Progress Report

(...) --SNIP-- (...) --SNIP-- (...) This all sounds very cool Tore. I may have to give it a go sometime. One suggestion to you is to allow for different tweening systems. Sometimes you may want something other than a linear tweening and it would be (...) (19 years ago, 25-Feb-06, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.animation, lugnet.cad.dev)

  LDA2006 Progress Report

I've changed priorities once again. The need of what I call standalone scripts have turned my todo-list upside-down. And the Tween command has made all the difference! After working all night, I finally made it work. That is, the first of the three (...) (19 years ago, 24-Feb-06, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.animation, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Remix Lenin Entry

(URL) Hi, this is my entry for the Remix Lenin contest. Nothing special, just a little bit fog and radiosity. I'm not able to use the Lugnet colors - is this because I use POV 3.1g? Leg Godt Sven POV code: (URL) (19 years ago, 20-Feb-06, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

  Remix Lenin: Two weeks to go

After a very busy first couple of weeks the remixes seem to have slowed so I've decided to give everyone a nudge to get something in. Whether it's your first time rendering or you remember POVray 0.1 you're sure to have something to add to this (...) (19 years ago, 20-Feb-06, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

  Re: Remix Lenin Challenge Entry on behalf of Andreas Weissenburg

Hey, I'm not a CAD guy so I can't comment on the techniques in any of these entries, but I thought this snow globe was a really clever twist on the challenge. I also didn't reallize that the wooden shelf was LEGO until I read the text. Very cool. (...) (19 years ago, 14-Feb-06, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact