 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2528
  Re: How do I specify colors not part of MLCAD?

Thank you for the info Travis. Is there a configuration file or a way I can enter all these color values into MLCAD so each time I use it the appropriate color names and color numbers are already in the MLCAD color picker? - John [SNIP] (...) (19 years ago, 27-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: How do I specify colors not part of MLCAD?

(...) You'll find that many of the colors on that list are already recognized by MLCad. For instance, if you type 383 in as a color number, and then hit Tab, it shows Chrome as the color name. Of course, this isn't all that helpful, since you had to (...) (19 years ago, 27-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: How do I specify colors not part of MLCAD?

(...) If you click the "More" button next to the 16 standard colour buttons, you get a dialog that displays all MLCad's colours. The colour box can be scrolled to reveal them. Hovering your mouse over a colour swatch pops up the colour name, (...) (19 years ago, 27-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.mlcad)