 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2528
Re: How do I specify colors not part of MLCAD?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Tue, 27 Dec 2005 08:02:03 GMT

Thank you for the info Travis. Is there a configuration file or a way I can
enter all these color values into MLCAD so each time I use it the
appropriate color names and color numbers are already in the MLCAD color
picker?

- John

[SNIP]
Also take a look at the file ldconfig.ldr, which has been included in the
last
couple of parts library releases.  It will be in your main LDraw
directory.  It
contains a list of all the known colors, along with their numbers.  (The
number
after "CODE" on each line is the color number that can be typed into
MLCad.)
Note that the numbers will often be approximations, but certain colors
(like
silver and gold) should be rendered properly after processing the file
with L3P.
Note also that the colors might not display correctly in MLCad.

--Travis