 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2510
Re: How is this made? (St. Pauls)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sun, 11 Dec 2005 02:07:31 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Timothy Gould wrote:
   In lugnet.cad.ray, Holger Matthes wrote:
   Hi all,

I just discovered following pic on brickshelf:

--SNIP-- http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1520156

Could anyone tell me how to render this way?

BTRW: Great mini-MOC and a great rendering!

Thanks and kind regards,

Holger

http://www.holgermatthes.de/bricks_us/index.htm

It looks to me like the wireframe vied in LDview. Sniff around the menus and you’ll find an option to switch on wirefram view mode.

That would be my guess as well. It also has wireframe fog turned on. If you’re using the LDView 3 pre-release, just click the wireframe toolbar button, then hit the menu arrow next to that button and turn on the fog. With any version of LDView, you can find the wireframe setting in the Geometry tab under Edit->Preferences.

--Travis