 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2509
Re: How is this made? (St. Pauls)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sat, 10 Dec 2005 11:05:04 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Holger Matthes wrote:
   Hi all,

I just discovered following pic on brickshelf:

--SNIP-- • http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1520156

Could anyone tell me how to render this way?

BTRW: Great mini-MOC and a great rendering!

Thanks and kind regards,

Holger

http://www.holgermatthes.de/bricks_us/index.htm

It looks to me like the wireframe vied in LDview. Sniff around the menus and you’ll find an option to switch on wirefram view mode.

Tim