 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 251
    Re: Another space render... —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    (...) (sorry to reply to myself: I just saw this question had come up in the one reply I hadn't read yet. Figures! ;) ) LFB (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.publish, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: Another space render... —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) It's rare that I can come up with such a detailed and multi-angled model without building it first. After all, building a model IRL is much more fun than assembling it virtually only... About the wing strength--you can only pick the model up (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)