 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2500
  Re: Is it possible to use LDView as POV-Ray previewer?

(...) Well, yes, but could you try generating these parameters in stead: location sky look_at angle These should be adequate to fully describe the camera. ldglite uses them (URL) I have already made a -csky option. My impression has always been that (...) (19 years ago, 6-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Is it possible to use LDView as POV-Ray previewer?

(...) I can do that. Unless I'm badly mistaken, my existing up will work fine as a sky vector. (...) Reading between the lines of the descriptions of the various camera settings, it really looks like POV-Ray automatically generates direction, up, (...) (19 years ago, 6-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Is it possible to use LDView as POV-Ray previewer?

In lugnet.cad.ray, Lars C. Hassing wrote: > Well, yes, but could you try generating these parameters in stead: > location > sky > lookat > angle OK, I got it working. Here's my camera: camera #declare ASPECT = 4/3; location < (...) (19 years ago, 9-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)