 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2467
    Are my radiosity settings up to date? —Willy Tschager
   hi folks, disapointed by the overall rendering performance of our radiosity settings (the longest engaged 3 weeks to calculate) I stopped the developement of better tweakings a long time ago. now I have to do a huge rendering for a show (7000x5000) (...) (19 years ago, 6-Sep-05, to lugnet.cad.ray)