 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2434
    Transparent parts in LDView using LPub —Jaco van der Molen
   Hi all, Is there some way to get this (URL) better? I mean without the triangles. I think this question has already been answered, but I cannot seem to find the right post... Thanks. Jaco. (19 years ago, 23-May-05, to lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: Transparent parts in LDView using LPub —Travis Cobbs
   (...) It's not a good solution, but if you turn off transparency sorting, the problem will probably go away. (The reason it's not a good solution is that other artifacts will likely be visible then.) I'll investigate. I don't see this in the UI (...) (19 years ago, 23-May-05, to lugnet.cad.ray)