 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2435
Re: Transparent parts in LDView using LPub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Mon, 23 May 2005 17:22:33 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Jaco van der Molen wrote:
Hi all,

Is there some way to get this
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sjaacko/Temp/3823_39.png better?
I mean without the triangles.

I think this question has already been answered, but I cannot seem to find the
right post...

It's not a good solution, but if you turn off transparency sorting, the problem
will probably go away.  (The reason it's not a good solution is that other
artifacts will likely be visible then.)  I'll investigate.  I don't see this in
the UI using the offial LDView 3 Beta release.  I'm not sure if I broke
something in the later test release or if the problem only occurs with alpha
channel snapshot saves.

--Travis