 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 241
    Re: Another space render... —Jon Palmer
   (...) Well I personally like the idea of the model being part of a racing league. If it was then you could maybe name it on these grounds. You could take in to consideration the manufacturer of the ship, the racing team name, and even the pilot. (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.publish, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: Another space render... —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) I was thinking along similar lines...sort of a regatta competitor, but that still doesn't give me any specific ideas for names :/ (...) Go right ahead! (...) Swift or Swallow, maybe, but I don't really like either of those names... (...) Might (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.publish, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)